Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Utah Trip

Ok, Ok, Ok, I have fallen off the blogging bandwagon. It is all your fault Marilyn! Yes you! You were the sneaky person who inspired me to change my backgroud becasue it was supposed to be so "easy." You didn't tell me that it would be so freakin' difficult to change it back! I have gotten on to blog several time since the Christmas facelift and gotten so frustrated when I couldn't change the background, that I gave up. Hooray for me, I finally figured it out (all by myself thank you very much!), and can get back to sharing too much information with the public. By the way, miss you Marilyn. Your blog is so cute.








These photos are from forever ago, but they were cute, so I wanted to show them. After Christmas, we took a trip up to Utah to see the family. Here are some photos of the Dursteler Bunch sledding. Looking back, I wish that I had taken more photos that trip cuz there are none of the days spent with Sarah, my sis, and her family. She doesn't read my blog anyways, so serves her right I guess.

My attitude is a little snarky late at night. Those of y'all workin night shift we me see a whole 'nuther side of Ruth. Beware, I become a true smart-ass. See, I even used the real word. All the nurses think that I am really funny, when actually, I'm pretty boring. Go figure.

4 comments:

Tami said...

Ha! Ruth you are so funny. and so cool for using a true curse word. Glad to see you are still alive!

The six of us! said...

LOL! You are sooo funny Ruthie!!! All you had to do was call and I could have walked you right through it. I still need to come see you, I miss those cutie pie's of yours. Maybe spring break?! By the way I love the new background, don't know how i missed that one. : )

Marion Grover said...

this sister reads your blog and is glad you finally updated it! Sorry about Rachel being obsessed with the shoes I got her. Are the new ones worn out too??? Love you!

Ruth and Wyatt said...

Well, Auntie Marion, Rachel is loyal to the core and does not LOVE the new ones- just the ratty ones. Nice try though. I'll let her wear them to D-land when we go. Just for you. This week she has imrinted on a brown and pink headband and insists on wearing it every moment of the day. Sigh, I don't feel motivated to make hair bows when she wont even wear them.