Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Christmas at our house











This is gonna be short, I'm sleepy. We had a fun Christmas together. It was our first major holiday in Beaumont and it turned out to be a good one. Christmas Eve we went ice skating with the Hirsh fam in Riverside. The kids really loved it. That night I was lucky to get called off work. That was the best Christmas gift of all. The next day, the kids were thrilled that Santa had been so good to them. James loved his Batman wings (thanks Auntie Marion) and Rachel was spoiled all around as a proper Princess should be. We are in a very pink phase with her lately. What a lovely holiday!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The kids are at such a fun age for Christmas!! Your house looks so nice! When I saw these pictures, I realized I've never been inside, lol!! I'm so happy that you got called off that day, I couldn't imagine working Christmas Eve.

The six of us! said...

What a fun Christmas you guys had! I miss you being here in Temecula, I need to come see your cute home!!!

Katelin said...

So cute!! Wish we could get the kids together, and us too of course!

Stephanie said...

James and Rachel are so cute! I am so excited to see you guys soon! March, right?