Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Fav photo


I was looking through last year's photos and came across this shot again. I took it when Becky was out with her kids were out and we were all out at the beach. It took several tries to get the kids all together, but I just love it because it reminds me of what a close bond our kids have with all of their cousins. It is so cute that they all lined up according to age, each following what the next oldest is doing. Out in front is Aleah, then Sierra, Iris, Rachel, James, Carmen and Ali. I think that I'll frame this one.

4 comments:

The six of us! said...

That's a definite keeper, what a great panoramic shot!!!

The Heitritter Family said...

It's wonderful! What a great eye you have! (Hope it's okay I found and stopped by your blog. I feel like I have a lot of nerve commenting!)

Katelin said...

So adorable, Ruth! Love it. Miss you!!

Colorado Smarts said...

I LOVE this picture! I love being able to check in with you every now and then!

Angie