Friday, November 21, 2008

Pumpkin Patch







Hooray! I know that everyone is doing a happy dance because I'm finally updating my blog. Sorry that it has been so long. I am trying out a new look, but I need help to make it all cute and custom the way some of you blogger do. Help a girl out will ya?

We are getting more familiar with the area and have been finding some fun "fall" stuff to do. These are photos of us at the pumkin patch just up the highway a little. I'd have to admit that it was not the perfect day- the kids had the grumpies, therefore Wyatt had the grumpies, and i followed suit. We made them have fun anyways despite it all. Here are the pics!

2 comments:

Katelin's family said...

Oh, I wish you could see my happy dance!! :o) It is so good to see you and your beautiful fam in the blogging world again! Loved reading all the posts! Yay!

The six of us! said...

From the looks of those smiles, it looks like you all had fun.