Friday, November 21, 2008

Go Utes!







SAY WHAT?!! Yes, it is true that when U of U isn't playing the good ol' blue (not lookin' so good for Sat Cougars) I would call myself a Ute fan. This is simply for the fact that my husband is totally over the top for them that it is the easier path to go along with.

We had a great weekend last week, and when I say "we" I mean me and Wyatt. Hooray for a break from the kids!! Julie and Sterling and some of their favorite cousins took the kids on Friday night so we could go down to San Diego for a romantic night (nice dinner, James Bond and the Hilton) and then a quick temple trip the next day. Julie and Sterling got two babysitters for the cousins and joined us at Qualcom for the Utah/San Diego football game on Sat night. The Utes dominated, all the San Diego fans left so we scooted down to the best seats. Very fun! The ladies pretty much chatted the whole time and would stand up an yell at each touch down. That is the best kind of game in my opinion. We miss going to more football games (well, I kinda miss them).

**By the way, we would love to crash a football party this weekend for the BYU/UTAH game. Anyone gettin' together? You will have to put up with the UTE fan though.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a fun weekend!! That's soooo fun to get away minus the kids. We love football, that looks like so much fun!