Friday, July 11, 2008

Privacy Please!

OK, it is time for me to go private with our blog. I have mixed feelings about it honestly. I wish that we didn't have to live in such a scary world, but we do (my husband recently reminded me of it, and is insisting on a password). So, all those loyal followers, please comment to this entry with your email address and I will send you an invite to create a password. Or at least that is how I think it will work.

OK, here is a funny side note. Today is the first day of watching my Hirsch niece and nephew, Iris and Carmen, for the weekend. The kids all get along pretty well now and were all looking forward to the get together. So, this morning I made a special oldschool breakfast. You know those delicious cinnamon rolls out of a can- the refrigerator kind? Well, I started off the day with some hot and toasty out of the oven. Rachel felt like it was such a treat, that it must be a birthday party. She started singing "Happy Birthday." Soon, all the kids joined in and they sang it to each child (not really knowing whose Bday it really was). Funny time to celebrate, but a cute moment. Afterwards, they all got giggly licking their frosting and reveling in their good luck. :) Let's hope this keeps up!

9 comments:

Tami said...

you've got my email.

The six of us! said...

Ok I'll send it to you through email!

The Dobrons said...

Count us in on the private blog!

Jana said...

yeah I want to be invited to your private blog too!

4HandyKids said...

I hear ya on the privacy girl! TOOOOO many freaks out there! I think you already have it but I'll email you anyways! Good luck with four, I'm still trying to master it!

Shannon and Andrew said...

Count me in. You have my email.

Katelin's family said...

Count me in, too!! jmortonfam@yahoo.com or jaredjmorton@gmail.com

Hope all is going great! Katelin

Mrs. Gladden said...

Ruth,
We missed you at the reunion! You were asked about and thought about on several occasions. You can email me at erinlocy@bellsouth.net.

whitty-acres said...

i wanna be invited!