Monday, July 7, 2008

Darling Daisy Debut

Thanks to a tip-off from a thoughtful friend (thanks Christina!!), Darling Daisy Hair Accessories has finally gone retail! This came at a perfect time for me. I was debating going on with the business, but still had lots of inventory, and was feeling overwhelmed starting over in Beaumont. So, there is a new kids boutique off the HWY 79/Temecula parkway called Kidzilla (across the 79 from the community church) that agreed to selling my bows. Hooray! No more marketing for me! I love making the bows, but hate selling them. The store is really cute with some killer chic clothes. And for cheapskates like me (I know you are out there), they have a second hand clothing section as well. The used clothes are all in perfect condition, but are usually about $5ish. I am crazy about a good deal. All you Temecula-ites should check it out- tell them Ruth told you about it.

4 comments:

Cristina said...

Horray!! I am so glad you were able to get in with them. That is soo cool.

The six of us! said...

Already checked them out and made a big to do about your bows! They do have cute stuff. Don't give up on the bows, you are sooo good at it!

Shannon and Andrew said...

Congrats. That is awesome. I will have to check it out.

Katelin's family said...

What's this? Tell me more! Congrats!