Saturday, November 3, 2007

Catch up!

Since we are just getting started with the site, I thought that it would be fun to include some favorite photos from this year.
These are of the Grover Family trip to Lake Tahoe in March. It was very fun to all get together at my brother, John's place. Wyatt was thrilled to get some skiing in. He really misses the mountains and snow. John and Wyatt get along really well and love to do outdoorsy skiing or mountain biking whenever they can. The "cousins" all had fun together- we had 4 two-year olds in the house. I love the thought that my kids have lots of cousins around their age on both sides of the family. We hope that they will all be close.



Photos courtesy of Mrs. Wendy Whitacre- a best bud, turned photographer. Let's face it, the girl's got skills. Check out her blog at bluelily.squarespace.com.




James is a boy's boy- busy, creative, determined and strong. He is also my sense-of-humor throughout the day. Like how he very seriously will wear a bucket on his head with his shirt on backwards, carrying a dress-up purse full of rocks and think that is completly expected and normal. He has these handsome brown eyes that remind me of his father and make me love him even more. Don't be fooled though, often in those eyes is a hint of mischief. I can't wait until he starts really telling me all that goes on inside that stubborn head of his.

Rachel is the sunshine in our lives. We are so lucky to have her! She is our dimpled, giggling, spunky, bright and very silly little girl. :) She is quite the talker these days and parrots anything we say. Her best bud is our sweet dog Saddie. They have spent hours together each day since she was able to be outside. I even find them snuggling together somedays- just layin' on the grass in the sunshine. Rachel has a tender place in her heart for animals much how I did growing up. Simply darling.
















No comments: